- Participant in Nth Qld Community Pharmacy Scope of Practice Pilot.
- Genuine partnership opportunity if that's on your radar.
- 53.5 hours per week -$200K plus accommodation provided on top.
Client & Location Information:
Modern country pharmacy that is located only half hour from large regional city location Mackay - offering the best of both worlds.
You will be joining this community pharmacy as the Pharmacist Manager . This site is part of the North Qld Community Pharmacy Scope of Practice Pilot. Possibility of you registering for the training, with the owner already signed up to do the training.
You will be involved in the provision of Professional Services to the local community which is predominantly young families.
Monday to Saturday - big earning capacity with 53.5hr week.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally experience working as Pharmacist in Charge or Manager.
* Interest and dedication to provision of professional services.
* Proven ability in a busy dispensary environment.
* Natural ability to prioritise between dispensary and the patient interaction.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all ages.
Salary & Benefits:
$65/hr plus super for an experienced Pharmacist (equating to $200K) plus accommodation provided plus company vehicle provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting reference # 42655