- From $55/hr + additional extras depending on accreditations.
- Sole Charge Pharmacist full time position.
- Central Waikato location with a country charm.
Client & Location information:
Unique medical centre pharmacy is looking for a Sole Charge Pharmacist in one of the most pivotal locations of the north island, in the Hamilton area. Recognised as the world's best location for the production of wool, where life seems calmer and the air is pure. This is a real opportunity for someone to demonstrate their organisational skills as a reliable enthusiastic Pharmacist. Overseas applications requiring 4 weeks Supervised Practice are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a reliable organised Pharmacist who confidently engages with patients and customers utilising their skills and knowledge gained in more than two years' solid community experience. This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday plus a few hours one Saturday in three. A reliable organised Pharmacist with a sound attention to detail and a developed a passion for delivering quality healthcare.
- Relevant general NZ pharmacy registration.
- Applications requiring 4 weeks Supervised Practice are welcome to apply.
- Those with a positive outgoing attitude will be those most likely invited to join this professional team.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 19363 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au