- Weekend PIC alternate weeks From $55/hr to $63/hr.
- Light script trade, supportive small team.
- Friendly north side suburban pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy nestled in a leafy suburb north of Canberra CBD and is looking for a Pharmacist professional to work every second weekend as their PIC. You are passionate about providing a high level healthcare to your loyal patients and customers and utilise you broad knowledge of pharmacy services.
This permanent part time roster covers every second weekend and you will be supported by small experience team. Some knowledge of Fred as the dispensary system would be handy but not essential, as you handle the usual dispensary duties of dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
In this role you will be:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and wellbeing.
- Reliable well organised with a good attention to detail.
- Broad understanding of 7CPA, Vaccination and aged care.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a small group that will support you.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref 45219 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au