- Pharmacist from $50/hour a wonderful place to call home.
- The magic Orange region of Central NSW.
- Happy well organised team culture.
Client & Location Information:
Following a change of owenrship and the retirement of the previous owner this central NSW pharmacy is looking for a new Pharmacist for their team. They need a pleasant Pharmacist able to engage and resolve health issues in a positive clinical way for warm close knit community
You will become a part of a small experienced team who know their duties and responsilbities to ensure pharmacy workflow is smooth. As a confident Pharmacist who cares, you will engage with patients and customers from all walks of life. This is a full time position however we will consider a part time roster. Pharmacists from all level of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Clear and concise communication skills- both written and spoken.
- A customer focused, with good knowledge of pharmacy services.
- Ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent negotiable hourly rate is on offer plus initial accommodation if required.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 44180 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and Leanne will then contact you to discuss your interest.