- From $48/hr + rental support.
- Monday to Friday + Saturday morning full time position.
- Coastal beachside town central Northlands location.
Client & Location information:
Possibly one of the best coastal beachside rural locations in the Northland region. A family owned pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacist to work as part of their very social supportive team. Located an hour and half north of Auckland the town offers great family living with numerous outdoor activities like swimming and surfing, and estuary and nature walks
We are looking for a reliable patient centred Pharmacist who confidently engages with patients and customers utilising their skills and knowledge gained in more than 2 years community experience. In this is a full-time permanent position you will deliver quality customercare across services such as vaccination, anti-viral, RAT distribution, ECP, UTI, NRT, ED, MUR and so much more.
- A reliable organised Pharmacist professional.
- General registration with the Pharmacy Council of NZ.
- Full New Zealand work rights essential.
- A positive outgoing personality, albe to engage with people from all levels.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered plus furnished accommodation together with the opportunity to build your career with a supportive employer.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 42708 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and we will then contact you directly to discuss.