- From $50/hr plus a rent assistance.
- Dynamic fun team culture.
- Full time roster.
Client & Location Information:
A rare opportunity to join a well establish pharmacy in Griffith NSW, supported by a strong known brand pharmacy group that is setting the benchmark in community healthcare. As the Pharmacist you will become part of a large team of dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations and provide exceptional customer care. The pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. The owner recognise that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching their goals for professional and overall customer service
You will be confident handling the usual day to day dispensary tasks, work well as part of a team and have a broad knowledge of the 7CPA Professional Services, vaccination and sleep apnoea etc. In this role you will:
- Work Monday to Friday and every second weekend.
- Providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations that has them returning to the pharmacy.
- Delivering 7CPA professional services and flu vaccinations.
- Reliable organised Pharmacist with a positive outgoing personality.
- Confident approaching people from all backgrounds.
- 2+ years' experience as a Pharmacist.
- AHPRA Registration as a Pharmacist.
- Strong communication confident approaching customers.
- Process driven, excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to understand customers and their needs.
- Vaccination accreditation.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on setting new healthcare benchmarks and maintaining a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 14329 and Leanne will then contact you directly.