- From $30/hour plus relocation assistance.Technician Invercargill area.
- Certificate V with 2 years experience.
- Join a high-energy fun team.
Client & Location Information:
Sought after employer in a shopping centre has a full time Dispensary Technician position available. Access to world famous snowfields and many of the south island's magic location will be yours when you become a part of this fun professional team within a great work culture.
An experienced Dispensary Technician is required for an immediate start if possible on a full time roster of 40 hours per week. Ideally you will have one to two years community pharmacy experience and some knowledge of Toniq dispense system, your duties will be dispensing scripts, liaising with patients and customers.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Registered Technician with level 5 dispensing technician accreditation.
- Previous experience in a busy environment;
- Assist the Pharmacists with dispensing of medicines with accuracy.
- Provide healthcare to customers in line with great customer service principles.
- Ensure workflow and clean dispensary.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable hourly rate being offered together with the opportunity to develop your career with an outstanding clinical pharmacy that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 0800 886 973 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 44641.