- Clinical Pharmacist - coastal location.
- Open to experienced community pharmacists.
- Flexible roster.
Client & Location Information:
This position is within a hospital that provides an integrated health service to its community. Located in the beautiful surroundings of the Glenelg Shire, approximately 4.5 hours west of Melbourne and under an hour's drive to the South Australian border.
Full time Clinical Pharmacist position within a hospital providing services such as medicine management; resolving medication related issues; information and counselling; preparing supportive medications and chemotherapy; providing medicine related education to clinical staff; and participating in consultant ward rounds.
As the ideal candidate you will already be experienced in hospital or clinical pharmacy. However, experienced community pharmacists who are keen to make the transition, will also be considered as training can be provided.
- Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hospital/ clinical pharmacy - open to training community pharmacists keen to transfer to hospital setting.
- current evidence pf immunisation history.
Salary & Benefits:
As per award rate. Negotiable on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Mary directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 44602