Client & Location Information
My client is a specialty pharmaceutical company with its corporate office in Singapore, and its pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratory testing facilities in Melbourne.
A new position has been created within the company for a Product Specialist (Pharmacy sales) as the Group has recently launched a new line of nutraceutical products.
Utilising its highly specialised team of research scientists and pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facilities, the Group set out to innovate and develop the next generation supplement products that are condition-specific and show perceptible/ tangible benefits to the consumers.
* Door to door promotion, networking and sales of supplement products to retailers, health food stores, pharmacies, health product distributors.
* Proactively build relationships with health professionals, key stakeholders etc within the assigned geographic region to increase brand awareness and sales.
* Be a champion for supplements: Teach/promote effective ways to improve ones' health through the use of supplements, to optimize performance across all life situations at work/ sports/ study/ aging/ general well-being.
* Revert all Sales, Medical and Clinical enquiries to the marketing team, and follow-up closely on sales agreements, delivery, and post-sales activities.
* Provide status updates of all external meetings with potential and existing clients to the marketing team.
* Respond to unsolicited information requests with promotional company collateral/presentations.
* Organise and represent the company at exhibition booths and sponsored talks during related conferences/ symposia/ CME.
* Facilitate KOL engagement to raise community awareness of Entity nutraceuticals.
* Bachelor's degree in any field of study, preferably pharmacy or scientific background
* Strong ability to work independently and in teams to meet targets in a timely manner
* Strong written and verbal communication, able to conduct sales presentations to consumers and health professionals * Proven self-starter, able to deliver on targets without constant supervision
* A go-getter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Salary & Benefits
Base salary will be negotiated on experience with indications around $80,000. Bonus paid in high commission band. Car allowance paid on usage.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.