Client & Location Information
A busy Gold Coast pharmacy located in a tourist and local shopping hot spot that is always buzzing with activity.
This employer offers the opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience in catalogue design and marketing to a well established and reputable brand.
Working approximately 5 hrs per day over 4-5 days, the catalogue design and e-marketing aspects of this role constitute part time hours.
There is a possibility of the role being full time should the successful candidate have pharmacy experience and is able to work in a Pharmacy Assistant role for the remaining hours.
Your week will see you developing professional photographs of pharmacy products to include in your catalogue layout.
Additionally, you will be provided an established database for running loyalty campaigns via e-marketing. You will also have responsibility for social media content, monitoring and engagement.
Ideally you will have experience interpreting Google and social media analytics to incorporate into your marketing decisions and make alterations to campaigns appropriately.
- Catalogue layout design
- Photography of featured products
- Meeting deadlines and liaising with printing partner
- Engaging and enhancing online audience
- Social media platforms
- E-marketing to loyalty member database
- Professional catalogue development and design
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interpret analytics to make informed marketing content decisions
- Pharmacy knowledge is desirable however not essential
- Create and implement effective marketing campaigns for loyalty members
- Design professional and engaging social media content
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable based on hours and experience. This employer is offering a very flexible arrangement in terms of working hours, perfect for someone requiring work-life balance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200014294