Client & Location Information:
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a large diverse township in regional NSW is seeking a full-time Pharmacist to commence immediately.
Easy Monday to Friday roster + every second Saturday rostered closed Sundays and public holidays. This is a new and flexible position where you will be responsible for the general day to day processes of the pharmacy FOS and dispensary supervision.
Knowledge of Lots to handle a light script trade, as you build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality friendly customer service and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge and skills to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills + a positive attitude
* Work as part of a positive team
* Committed to retail pharmacy unique traditional community pharmacy values
* Excellent customer service and products
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and wellbeing of customers
* Be familiar with QCPP + 6CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits:
* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
* Direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.