Client & Location Information:
If a round of golf or surf before work or a beach walk after work sounds too good to be true this role will deliver that and much much more if you are willing to relocate to one of the friendliest beachside towns in NSW. With enough population that there is loads of infrastructure for families and singles alike, this could be just the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This Pharmacist Manager role is offering the opportunity to oversee two sites within 4 minutes drive of each other in this tranquil location. You will be accountable for the operations of a retail community pharmacy plus a smaller pharmacy with an aged care unit. Supported by an experienced dynamic team your leadership skills will be invaluable. Strong customer focused attitude will also be huge advantage.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Rotational roster working alternate weekends
* Ability to build rapport with customers of all ages.
* Proven ability to oversee staff.
* Organised approach with the ability to bring out the very best in people
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary package is on offer
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.