- Awesome location
- 5 day week - 2 consecutive days off
- Time to focus on patient care
Client & Location Information
Bunbury is a small coastal city that offers a blend of inclusive country and city life - 2 hours south of Perth. This aquatic playground that boasts ocean, bay and inlet to pursue all water interests including surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, or boating. If good food, live music, surf and sand are what you love, then this could well be the location for you to make a move to to pursue your pharmacy career.
As the Pharmacist Manager of this small shopping centre pharmacy you will be working alongside your established team including Dispensary Technician to provide stand-out health advice and care. Light script trade. No nursing home. Lots of available time to provide that one-on-one patient experience that will have them coming back to your pharmacy. Wednesday to Sunday roster - 42 hours.
*Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Confidence to work as Sole Pharmacist
* All experience levels considered - this could be a step-up in to managing for the first time
* Positive, upbeat outlook to bring to work each day
* A genuine desire to guide your patients in an effective manner with their health outcomes
Salary & Benefits
$45-$50/hr plus super plus penalty rates and negotiable package extras.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033443