- Pharmacist Manager to oversee small pharmacy team
- 40hrs/wk in 4 days - no weekends
- 20minutes from Brisbane CBD
Client & Location Information
North Brisbane is where you will find this independent community pharmacy in a very easy accessible pharmacy from a public transport or driving point of view.
This Pharmacist Manager role will have you overseeing the daily operations of this community pharmacy including dispensing, customer service, staff rostering for this small, steady team and supervision, and all other regular pharmacist duties.
Sole Pharmacist - no technician.
Minfos dispense for light script trade.
Lots of time in your day to build relationship with your local customers as you look to assist them in achieving positive health outcomes.
4 x 10hr days (8am to 6pm) - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Previous Management experience preferred but not essential
- Effective communication style
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Salary & Benefits
$40/hr plus super.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032496