Client & Location Information
Retail and Hospital Pharmacy located in QLD's Wide Bay region, just 15 minutes drive to the beautiful coastline.
We are seeking a Manager - Pharmacy to provide technical direction and guidance to the team across the community and private hospital setting - 2 sites. This role will also be specifically responsible for tracking performance indicators for service delivery and revenue management for the hospital-owned Pharmacies. The successful candidate must strive to increase revenue and achieve business growth and customer spend, build client loyalty and secure repeat business.
Day to day duties for this role will include (but not be limited to):
Ensuring the continuous improvement of pharmacy operations, management and documentation to maximise revenue opportunities while matching the care given to patients.
Providing the key interface between the pharmacy and finance teams to enhance information sharing, efficiency of processes and accuracy of information to facilitate business and service excellence.
Oversee all retail operations including stock management, customer service and promotional management
Monitoring customer perception of their pharmacy experience and undertake data analysis and risk assessment of all changes that may negatively impact on customer service delivery.
Ensuring both pharmacy sites are efficiently and effectively managed by visiting them regularly and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedures and standards.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Previous experience retail pharmacy management involving the tracking and management of key performance indicators to continually improve customer satisfaction, operational performance and efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical pharmacy operations within a hospital environment, including oncology services (Preferred)
- Expert competence in the management, consultation and administering of medication and health products within a customer focussed environment
- Strong business and retail acumen including understanding of business development and change management in a corporate environment.
- Good understanding of financial fundamentals including the ability to prepare and present business cases and financial information to allow for informed decision making.
- Thorough working knowledge of human resource management best practice and an ability to apply this in an operational context
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary on offer, dependant on experience plus additional benefits to be discussed.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 20015454