Client & Location Information
Retail Community Pharmacy located in a small coastal town in Southwestern Victoria. As part of the Great Ocean Road it is a popular tourist destination, though smaller and quieter than other nearby locations like Lorne.
A full-time permanent Pharmacist Manager is required to take on this role with overall responsibility for the performance of this friendly community pharmacy. Working with an established team you will be responsible for all duties from customer care and personal service initiatives to managing staff, productivity and annual budgets.
This role best suits forward dispensing Pharmacists with a holistic approach to patient care and those who have a desire to bond with the community, not only in the Pharmacy but outside of work too.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Ability to demonstrative a proven track record in:
* Sound leadership skills and experience in management of a Pharmacy team.
* Health program delivery, customer care and professional services.
* HR and Retail Management.
* High levels of integrity, organisation, and administrative skill.
* Driving and exceeding sales budgets.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable on experience and indications are of a very attractive package with super and penalties. A relocation package is on offer for those looking to make a move and a bonus structure is currently being defined.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200015592