Client & Location Information
Work in a beautiful country town less than 300km south of Perth. Seasonal events will see you providing outstanding service to tourists and the many lovely locals of the area.
As full time Pharmacist Manager, this role will keep you on your toes. Responsible for the FOS and dispensary, you will be reporting to the Pharmacy Group Manager regarding sales, performance and development strategies.
Previous experience in a supervisory role is desirable, but consideration will be given to Pharmacists who feel confident to take this next step in their career. This role requires a leader who takes a proactive approach to the training and development of their pharmacy team.
Customer service and positive patient outcomes are a primary focus for you, including the quality deliverance of 6CPA services and counseling.
Enjoy working a simple roster of Mondays to Fridays 9:00am - 5:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am - 12:00pm, enabling you to enjoy a nice work-life balance.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Previous experience in a supervisory role or the confidence to step up into your first supervisory role
* Proven experience working to, and meeting, KPI's.
* Working knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations
* Ability to analyze and act on performance data
* Genuine interest in providing quality customer service and patient outcomes
Salary & Benefits
Very competitive salary on offer in addition to accommodation and relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie or Marnie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.