Client & Location Information
An independently owned pharmacy is looking for a professional Part Time Pharmacist to work in their business 2-3 days per week to deliver a high level of professional services. Hours could be extended in the future.
Pharmacists - 17+hr pw part time each Thursday, Friday, a great way to add additional hours or reduce your current work load. You will have unrestricted registration with AHPRA. Familiarity with Fred Dispense beneficial but not essential. Experience with GuildCare software and Pharmacy Practice Incentives would be beneficial. Your experience has given you sound community experience and knowledge of PPI's with a passion to deliver quality health care.
To Be Successful:
* Good communication skills
* Positive and cheerful attitude whilst being well presented and reliable.
* Competent computer skills across Microsoft Office and GuildCare Software would be benefical
* Previous experience using Fred Dispense/POS systems would be beneficial
* Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary & Benefits
Above market hourly rates
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200015024 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.