Client & Location Information:
Do you love compounding but you like to work part time rather than full time? There is plenty of variety in this part time Pharmacist role working across two sites. Ideally you will have at least 2+ years experience in compounding, be able to supervise Technicians and liaising with medical staff plus patient counselling. A good understanding of KP software would be an advantage.
Working two weekdays plus an occassional Saturday morning as the permanent part time Pharmacist; you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing and counselling. Your attention to detail is essential as is your passion for and broad knowledge of compounding. In this role you will be:
* Display solid Pharmacist experience and compounding skills.
* Prior experience with PK software.
* Maintain relationships with doctors and medical staff.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexibility to work an occassional Saturday.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au