- Negotiable roster - 4-6 days per week - you choose
- Servicing specialist clinics
Client & Location Information
Small Community Pharmacy located in Townsville, North Queensland.
Pharmacist in Charge role to commence as soon as possible. You will be involved in a myriad of pharmacy services including Forward Dispensing, servicing IVF and Eye Clinics, Webster Packing, ordering and invoicing Imprest Orders, Medschecks and Clinical Interventions. You will be working alongside an equally passionate pharmacy team. Working Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday's 8:30am to 1:30pm. This is a big roster of 52.5 hours per week, but there is an option to do 1 to 2 days less than this. The option is yours.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Ability to work as a team player
* A positive - can do attitude
Salary & Benefits
$40-$50/hr plus super (negotiable) dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting # 200034054 , or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com