Client & Location Information
Ahhhh lovely mid north coast of NSW, peace and quiet but still close to major beachside towns and holiday destinations. A reliable PIC could call this home if you are experienced to further build this friendly village type pharmacy. You will be supported by a small professional team Monday to Friday and weekends when required. Located just a short drive north of Port Macquarie you will be so pleased you took the plunge.
Working on a set roster 45 hours a week in a permanent full time role, you will be working with a small Dispensary and FOS team of five. Your broad knowledge across pharmacy services and community experience would be highly regarded in this relaxed fun environment. Ideally you will be passionate about the delivery of the highest quality customer care when counselling the loyal patients.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building and maintain relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Strong leadership and people skills
* You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive hourly rate plus accommodation and relocation assistance is being offered to a reliable experienced Pharmacist In Charge to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200032692 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.