Client & Location Information
This centrally located pharmacy in the picturesque southern highlands needs a great Pharmacist either for 6 month contract ideally to be ongoing. Potential for partnership across the group if required. You will have 3+ years experience within a community setting, a winning smile with a personality that makes people keep coming back.
This will be a full time role 38-40 hours/week on a rotational roster that allows for only one weekend a month to be worked; you will be working with the owners of the Pharmacy usually with one or two other Pharmacist supported by professional fun FOS team to bring the optimum in clinical services to loyal customers ensuring the delivery high quality healthcare. Fairly light script trade that will certainly give you the opportunity to implement additional professional services in addition to some that have already been rolled out.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear and concise communication skills, proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
* Experience working in a customer focused community pharmacy environment.
* Ideally suited to someone with 3+ experience
* Keen to leave smog, stress and city traffic for a tranquil lifestyle and fresh air
Salary & Benefits
Outstanding package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a team that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200031240 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au