Client & Location Information
Bring your attention to detail to this 2IC Pharmacist for a friendly community pharmacy on the city fringe of Newcastle. You will become part of dedicated professional fun team that is changing health care.
As the successful candidate for this role you are friendly, customer focused, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player. Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager you will be assigned roles and responsibilities as the second in charge. This is a full time role that requires you to be flexible in your availability as the roster may require weekend shifts when needed. You will enjoy forward dispensing and demonstrate strong product knowledge, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a working knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Passion for customer service excellence - you genuinely care about others.
* Able to manage a busy dispensary.
* Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable).
* NDSS and Diabetes knowledge (highly regarded).
* Highly developed communication skills and professionalism.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Must be able to work weekends and as required up to 38 hours/week.
Negotiable on experience you bring to this role
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200015623 to email@example.com