<b>Client & Location Information</b>
A modern Aged Care Pharmacy located towards the north east of the Melbourne CBD.
This Pharmacy has the latest in packing technology and software systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy and a professional and experienced team of around 50 staff ranging from Pharmacists to webster packing staff
Due to recent expansion of the premises we are seeking Pharmacists for a variety of roles.
The Liaison Pharmacist position will see you making visits to the contracted Aged Care facilities performing audits and checking packing against charts. This position requires experience in a similar role within the aged care industry.
The Checking Pharmacist role will see you working with team of Dispense Technicians and DAA packers to ensure correct and efficient packing and that all changes to medication regimes are reflected in the DAAs. This role requires effective communication as you will be liaising with facility staff and doctors.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must be a clear and effective communicator.
* Have the ability to efficiently manage your time.
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking.
* Previous experience with FRED dispensing system.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
Negotiable on experience and duties.
<b>How to Apply</b>
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com. Quoting Ref: 200014323