Are you tired of processing script after script?
Do you wish you could use your clinical skills more?
Client & Location Information
My clients customer focused Pharmacy located in East Gippsland currently seeks a forward dispensing Pharmacist.
The pharmacy has invested heavily in robotics, automation and workflow analysis to provide a high level community and aged care pharmacy service and continually seek new innovations and advances in technology to deliver better practice.
Your role will include counselling; implementing professional services and health screenings; liaising with nursing staff at Aged Care facilities; occasional dispensing and supervising junior staff and developing their skills.
The pharmacy is open 7 days and you will work a 40 hour week roster with only 1-in-4 weekends, giving you a much needed work /life balance.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Ability to work within a large team.
* Proven ability in areas of Professional Services.
* A desire to continually develop your skills and strive for better practice.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
A salary package of $75,000 to $110,000 can be negotiated on experience.
* Relocation and accommodation can be negotiated as part of your package.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: 200015414