Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located in large shopping centre is seeking a full-time PIC to commence immediately.
You will work on a 2 day roster of up to 20 hr pw of Tuesday and Saturday
* You will have a can do attitude, good work ethic
* Ideally sound knowledge of Mandarin/Cantonese and thrive as part of the team.
* Knowledge of Fred to handle a medium script trade when you support the other Pharmacists would be good as you build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200015337 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au