Client & Location Information
Aged Care Pharmacy located towards the north east of the Melbourne CBD.
My clients Aged Care Pharmacy in a Northern Melbourne suburb is on the hunt for permanent night shift Pharmacists to join the team. The position will see you working alongside a diverse, fun group of people. Your role will involve dispensing daily orders and ensuring changes to medication regimes are reflected in DAAs.
Rostered hours are 5.00pm to 10.00pm Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Applicants looking for more or less hours also encouraged to apply.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must be a good communicator and have excellent time management.
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking desirable.
* Previous experience with FRED dispensing system highly regarded.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
The most important thing is that you bring a desire to work within this area of aged care pharmacy rather than the retail pharmacy environment where you have that contact with the public all the time. This is about embracing a good team environment and offering good service to the aged care community.
Attractive rate on offer.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.