Client & Location Information
Retail Pharmacy located in Northern VIC, approx. 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne near a regional centre.
A part-time Pharmacist is required for this country pharmacy with a team that prides themselves on exceptional customer service so the ideal candidate must have exceptional communication skills, a caring nature and be community minded with the ability to engage with every customer.
Available work hours are Thursday, Friday & Saturday OR Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday OR any of the previous options without Saturday. The Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday (9am-6pm) and every second Saturday (9am-12.30pm).
As the Pharmacist, you will have the support of another Pharmacist, be responsible for the daily running of the store, supervise the team, counsel customers, oversee dispensing of prescriptions, the stock control and prepare nursing home packs. Fred dispense system with busy script trade.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Proven leadership experience to guide a team to meet goals.
* Competence working with KPI's and targets.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
* Flexibility to provide services in an environment of continuous improvement.
* Competence with FRED dispense ideal.
Salary & Benefits
Avery good salary package, based on experience, will be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.