Client & Location Information
Retail Pharmacy located in Melbourne inner city northern suburbs.
A part-time Pharmacist is required for this old school friendly and caring pharmacy with a real focus on patient wellness. If you are a real "promoter of wellness", have a passion for natural medicines, love to exceed your patients expectations and believe in the integrative approach to health, this is the job for you.
The work hours are working full shifts on Wednesday and every second Thursday from 9am to 7pm and every second Saturday 9am to 5pm. The Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday (9am-7pm), Saturday (9am-5pm) and Sunday (10.00am to 6pm).
As the sole Pharmacist, you will have the support of 7 Wellness Assistants, be responsible for the daily running of the store and must be used to achieving and working with KPI's and dispensing around 130 scripts per day on your own.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must be prepared to do Iron and cholesterol checks
* Upsell Bioceuticals and Ethical Nutrient
* Proven leadership experience to guide a team to meet goals.
* Competence working with KPI's and proficient and an expert at dispensary flow.
* Excellent knowledge of Natural Medicines.
Salary & Benefits
A very good salary package, based on experience, will be negotiated for the right candidate
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.