- Salary from $45 to $50/ hour + relocation + rental assistance
- Opportunity to join a group that will progress your career
- Immediate start for the right Candidate
Client & Location Information:
Are you a 2nd Pharmacist looking to move your career up a knotch of two? Do you enjoy making a real difference in peoples' lives?
Located less than 3 hours drive west of Sydney this town is simply a great place to bring up a family where home prices will not leave you breathless. From gourmet award-winning restaurants, to rolling countryside nurturing some the our best wines in the making in a heritage town in the picturesque central NSW. Did I mention it is just short drive west of all the excitement of motor racing.
A flexible roster across 38-40 hours/ week where you will be handling all facets of the dispensary, professional services and over the counter sales. Focus on delivering the optimum in clinical services to our many loyal customers. Fairly light script trade will allow you time for additional professional services and become accredited for others.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Clear and concise communication skills with proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
- Thrive in a busy customer focused community pharmacy environment.
- Ideally suited to someone with 2+ years post registeration.
- Pharmacist keen to experience country pharmacy and all the opportunities that it offers.
Salary & Benefits:
Outstanding package is being offered that includes relocation and rental assistance together with the potential to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200035322 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.