- Part-time Hours 3 LATE AFTERNOON/EVENINGS/FORTNIGHT.
- Well-established Pharmacy.
- Working with the owner and small team.
Client & Location Information:
Join this well-established Community pharmacy located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Currently they are seeking to employ a Part-time Pharmacist for the following specific working hours:
Every 2nd Monday 3pm to 9pm
Every Tuesday 3pm to 9pm
As a Part-time Pharmacist you will be working with a supportive team and have the guidance of your Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of customer service to an array of customers, including counselling, dispensing, Professional services and assisting in the 6CPA program.
The ideal Pharmacist will be customer focused, have clear communication skills and a passion to deliver the best health and wellbeing advice to the local community.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- All experience levels considered including newly registered Pharmacists
- Competence in managing 6CPA services, Medschecks, Stage Supply including claiming
- DAA experience and compliance with pharmacy regulations
Salary & Benefits:
$36-$38/hr plus super plus evening penalties apply and permanent entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting # 200035044, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com