- $135K package including furnished accommodation.
- 5 days per week with alternate weekends (mornings only).
- Inclusive harmonious team.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located in a regional town situated close to the Grampians National Park, approximately a two hour drive north-west of Melbourne and an hour from a regional city.
As a team Pharmacist (sometimes Sole Pharmacist at beginning or end of the day or on the few hours for the weekend shifts), you will provide a variety of pharmacy services including dispensing, counselling, DAA's, Clinical Interventions, Medschecks, Vaccinations and stock control all whilst you work alongside a well-trained pharmacy team who aim to provide customer focused care in an effective, prompt and professional manner.
This is a vibrant, community pharmacy where you will have the opportunity to build your skills across all the professional services being offered.
Working 40hours per week Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday and Sunday mornings only for a few hours each - this is a role offering good earning capacity whilst you are bringing your expertise to this successful country pharmacy.
Fred dispense and some MPS packaging.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* All experience levels considered
* Proven effectiveness within a busy dispensary
* Competence with FRED dispense.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner with all ages.
* Ability to work within a team harmoniously.
Salary & Benefits:
$135,000 package includes $45/hr plus super plus penalties on weekends plus furnished 3 bedroom townhouse provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200033237