Client & Location Information
Unique medical setting with a pharmacy group that is a proactive pharmacy employer plus a magical balmy coastal beachside town on the mid north coast of NSW has a rare opportunity for high level Accredited Pharmacist professional to join their team as a Pharmacist. This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for to really make a difference with individual health outcomes as opposed to just being stuck in a busy dispensary all day.
This is a full-time permanent role will see you working as part of a great team of health professionals and other Pharmacists together with a full time FOS team of 18. Z Dispense is the dispensary system being used for this fast paced script trade environment. You will become part of an elite team that will build onto your acquire knowledge to deliver high quality customer care while you utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* A HMRs, Clinical Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy Professional
* Explaining contraindications, as well as features and benefits of products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and wellbeing of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and wellbeing
Salary & Benefits
Outstanding package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.