- Working across community and hospital pharmacy services
- Involvement with all professional services
- Experienced, inclusive Pharmacist Manager and team
Client & Location Information
This is a Pharmacist role that will have you working in a successful community pharmacy in Rockhampton close to the central Qld coastline. All the infrastructure of a big city whilst still retaining the friendly country charm that it is known for. Excellent schools, sporting facilities, restaurants and cafes whilst being close to Yeppoon where you can enjoy all that beautiful bay area has to offer.
This is a full-time Pharmacist role that will have you working across the professional services provided by this successful community pharmacy whilst also having exposure to the provision of services to a local private hospital gaining invaluable experience in that area.
38-45 hour week with a rotating roster across 7 days including alternate weekends. As a Team Pharmacist you will be working with a busy script trade alongside 3 other pharmacists including the Pharmacist Manager who is very supportive and approachable and 2-3 techs in the store at any given time.
* Currently registered with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Must be confident in a busy community pharmacy setting
* All experience levels will be considered
Salary & Benefits
$40/hr plus super Mon-Fri with penalty rates on the weekends and public holidays. Relocation assistance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job #200032405