Client & Location Information:
Popular employer within a well developed committed pharmacy team located in South West rural NSW is looking for a full time Pharmacist.
* Experience working in Dispensing
* Experience in Counselling, PPI's, Medschecks, Clinical interventions
* Experience in applying Clinical and Technical Pharmacy knowledge is essential
* 38 hrs per week - across 5 days/ week some flexibility required as includes weekends
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous experience in a busy pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
* A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate base + superannuation + holiday and sick leave
* Negotiable benefits
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200031317