Client & Location Information: Public hospital located 1.5hrs North West of Melbourne.
- The provision of clinical pharmacy and operational support services on a rotational basis across all areas of the pharmacy service
- Contribution to effective patient flow within the organisation
- The provision of high quality pharmaceutical care as a member of the healthcare team by optimising pharmacotherapy for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve patient care You will also support the Clinical Pharmacist Team Leaders and the Deputy Directors of Pharmacy to enhance team building and excellence within the team, the Pharmacy Department and Allied Health.
Dates: Monday 26th October 2020 to Friday 27th November 2020 inclusive.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (1hr lunch break) As the locum pharmacist, your job requirements will involve:
Locums will need to provide:
- Confirmation of work status such as citizenship/permanent residency/work-visa
- Evidence of current Police Check (no less than 12 months old)
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australia Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
- Experience with iPharmacy dispense
- Hospital experience necessary
- Sound knowledge of pharmacotherapy and a demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge and promote quality use of medicines will be highly considered
- 1+ years hospital experience
Salary & Benefits: $45/hr+ super Monday to Friday
Extras: Travel expenses and self contained accommodation.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online by uploading your current resume in MSWord format, or if you are registered with us contact Eryn or Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 Quoting Job Ref:200024774A Ballaratt