Client & Location Information
A growing and award winning Retail / Aged Care Pharmacy located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, less than 15kms from the CBD with free parking.
We are looking for a full-time Dispensary Technician for a Maternity Leave contract until January 2018 with the possibility of securing a permanent position at end of the period. You will focus on dispensing scripts for Nursing Home clients and data entry with Quantum MPS. You will be working 38-40 hours per week, no weekends. You will be expected to work harmoniously with the team to achieve high levels of accuracy and efficiency (incl with Owing scripts) while safely performing your duties.
You will be working in a small team in the Webster packing area so there will be minimal customer contact and more communication with other health professionals and colleagues. This pharmacy uses FRED, Webstercare and Quantum MPS & Healthstream software.
This is a great role with an employer offering a friendly, nurturing and fun atmosphere.
You need to have:
* Proven FRED dispensing ability.
* Proven time management skills.
* Knowledge of or be keen to learn Quantum dispensing software.
* A proven ability to work with a large team harmoniously.
It would be beneficial if you have:
* Some Aged care experience - can read drug charts and have experience dealing with other health professionals.
* Flexibility (with hours and with roles. ie, fill in anywhere when a colleague is sick).
* The desire for a challenge.
Salary & Benefits
Above Award pay rates available while gaining experience in an exceptional store.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.