Client & Location Information:
Full-time Dispensary Technician to join this Community Pharmacy in a Regional City located in the Goldfields region.
As the Dispensary Technician, you will assist with dispensing daily orders, managing the dispensary inventory and Webster packing whilst you work beside a supportive pharmacy team.
The ideal candidate will have QCPP experience, proven ability to work within a busy dispensary, have clear communication skills and the ability to work within a team harmoniously.
* Certificate 3 in Community Pharmacy or equivalent qualification.
* Experience with Webster packs and dealing with other health professionals.
* Proven FRED dispensing ability.
* High levels of accuracy and efficiency while safely performing your duties.
* Proven ability in assisting customers with their health needs.
76 hours per fortnight with alternate Saturday.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033890