- PM New England region from $63/hr + relocation support.
- Rotational roster plus alternate weekends.
- Lead a small dedicated ream.
Client & Location Information:
The opportunity to lead a dedicated small team in a community pharmacy in the glorious northern tablelands of NSW. We are looking for a reliable enthusiastic patient centred Pharmacist to work closely with the owner across a full time rotational roster.
The rotational full time roster up to 88hrs/forthnight will suit an organised reliable Pharmacist Manager professional with an out going personality and positive work ethic. As you work closely with the owner you will be supported by a dedicated experienced Dispensary team that ensures customers return again and again.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Exceptional clinical knowledge. Professional approach to business.
- Well developed leadership skills.
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent package is on offer to the successful Candiate depending on your accreditations and experience .
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 44309 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au