- Full-time Pharmacist Manager opportunity in beautiful Riverina location.
- Competitive Salary Package with accommodation, relocation and profit share.
- Friendly Family operated Pharmacy with support available.
Client & Location Information
A family operated two Pharmacy business this Pharmacy has been owned for over 15 years. The Pharmacist Owner manages the second Pharmacy located within the region. Located in the lovely Riverina area, this small town has plenty to offer with a national park, heritage buildings and a beautiful lake.
The Pharmacist Manager role will suit an experienced practitioner seeking autonomy in operating a well-established, successful, and modern well-equipped pharmacy with a small competent and trained team. The Pharmacist is recognised by the community as a critical health care professional and Community leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with local allied health care professionals;
- Provide professional services;
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community;
- With limited supervision and broad autonomy, successfully operate a business including bottom line accountability.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- A fundamental and deep understanding of Community Pharmacy and the important leadership role the Pharmacist plays in a single Pharmacy town;
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic;
- Provide Quality care and Forward Dispenser services;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and the Community;
- Address customer needs with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism;
- A commercial business attitude with an ability to work autonomously and take full responsibility for the continued success, management, and growth of the business;
- Preferably one pharmacy rural town experience.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Profit share and bonus scheme in place;
- Fully furnished flat available;
- Relocation expenses;
- Opportunity to operate a business as though it were your own;
- Locum available in town if required.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting # 200035933 or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org