- 5.5 days per week with option for long weekend each fortnight if preferred.
- 2 week locum try before you commit opportunity.
- Genuine partnership potential.
Client & Location Information:
This coastal tourist spot within easy drive of Hervey is the home of this community pharmacy where there is an opening for a new Pharmacist Manager.
If you love watersports, fishing and boating or beautiful coastal nature generally this could be the location for you whilst you are still in a location with great schooling and other useful infrastructure.
This Pharmacist Manager role will have you providing pharmacy services alongside a customer focused team of a tech and a Retail Manager with an Assistant.
Whilst the roster is Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings - there is flexibility for you to have a long weekend each fortnight if you would like to go exploring or if you're keen to head back to the big smoke (Brisie) for some family catch-up time or functions. If you chose this option Wk 1 would be Mon-Thur and Wk 2 would be Mon-Sat lunchtime.
There is opportunity for some hands-on management mentoring from the pharmacy owner who is up in Hervey Bay each fortnight, but who is also able to be spoken with each day if need be. This makes this role a genuine career opportunity for a newly registered Pharmacist who is confident and wanting to go straight to a managing role with support.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* All experience levels will be considered.
* Friendly and open communication style.
* Proven ability to build rapport in a genuine way with customers of all ages.
* Vaccination trained desirable - but the owner is open to providing the training.
Salary & Benefits:
$55/hr plus super.
Vehicle -air-conditioned with bluetooth capability for personal use.
Paid attendance at APP each year on the Gold Coast.
Genuine partnership potential with this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: #200037540