- $58/hour PIC working Partner Nowra area.
- Magic location leading a dedicated fun team.
- Full time flexible roster only 2 hours south of Sydney.
Client & Location Information:
We are looking for a professional Pharmacist in Charge to join the team as a working Partner in the Nowra area of the NSW south coast close to beaches. You will be leading a small team of dedicated people to deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations and provide exceptional customer care.
Job Specification :
The pharmacy operates under forward pharmacy workflow and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. The owner recognises that his staff are the key to the success of their business and integral to reaching our business goals for overall customer satisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Ability to bring out the best in each team member .
- Delivering 7CPA professional services and flu vaccinations.
- Passion to deliver high level customer care and understanding their needs.
- 3+ years' experience as a Pharmacist.
- AHPRA Registration as a Pharmacist.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Vaccination accreditation.
Salary & Benefits:
An excellent package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who takes pride in setting new benchmarks in healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200038624 and Leanne will then contact you.