- Best place for a community minded individual.
- Supportive Team Culture.
- Highly involved leadership.
Client & Location Information:
This quaint Pharmacy is located in the centre of a family orientated community being just a walk away from both the Primary School and High School this spot is also under 30 minutes away from Perth central.
Being the Pharmacist in charge of a small community Pharmacy, your average day will include dispensing, counselling and supervising our dispensing tech. A large portion of your day will be attending to and delighting our loyal customer base, you will be located in the heart of an oceanside suburb located less than 30 minutes from Perth.
Working 33 hours per week across a three-day roster with the option to get more hours if needed.
Using Z software dispensing a small script trade.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Desire to go the extra mile for your patients.
- Previous Sole Pharmacist experience will be highly regarded.
Salary & Benefits:
$55 per hour plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200040995