- Monday to Friday varied roster for easy lifestyle/traffic avoidance.
- Family owned business - personalised customer service.
- No methadone and very few websters.
Client & Location Information:
Modern family pharmacy located in outer north Brisbane is looking to bring on board an additional Pharmacist in Charge to their roster. If you want to be seen by your employer and listened to for your ideas, then this could be what you have been waiting for as you join this inclusive team.
This full-time Monday to Friday Pharmacist in Charge role will have you working in the Dispensary and Front of Shop as you work with your small team of Dispensary Technicians and Front of Shop staff to bring the best in health advice and support to the local community.
This employer is open to giving opportunity if someone was wanting to take the initiative to take up more managerial responsibilities and also to learn more about the business side of community pharmacy.
Various professional services offered including:
Blood Glucose levels check.
Will be start cholesterol monitoring.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* A genuine desire to bring great health advice to the individual.
* A proven ability to communicate well with all ages and demographics.
* Good prioritisation skills.
* All experience levels will be considered - it's not about time - it's about mindset.
Salary & Benefits:
$40-$42/hr plus super depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 200037472