- 4 B/r home + relocation assistance on offer.
- PIC 40 mins from Dubbo from $45/hr.
- Lead a small team. Monday to Friday roster.
Client & Location Information:
Whether its striking gold or fields of gold you are looking for you will be not be disappointed with life in this central NSW town located an easy drive from Dubbo. If you have wanted to broaden your pharmacy experience to make the step into a management role then this opportunity could be perfect for you. My client is looking for an experienced Pharmacist with 3+ years community experience and some accreditation across professional services.
Roster covers Monday to Friday, so your weekends are yours, in this permanent full time role 40hours/week. You will be supported by a small dedicated team as you undertake the usual Pharmacist duties including all dispensing, counselling and 7CPA services. You will be passionate about delivering a high level of healthcare to your loyal patients, so an interest in Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) to compliment the easy script trade within this friendly environment would good. Good communication plus people skills as you grow to become the face of this pharmacy for your customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ideally 3 years community experience.
- Clear and concise communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Deliver high level of healthcare for this customer focused community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
Competative negotiable hourly rate, a 4 Bedroom house plus relocation assistance is on offer. If you are ready to leave stressful polluted city life behind then apply for this role now.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200037200