- From $65/hr plus rental support PIC .
- Great team culture. Tuesday to Friday roster.
- Only 20 minutes from Byron Bay.
Client & Location Information:
A well established pharmacy in the northern rivers area of NSW is looking for an experienced full time Pharmacist professional to join their dynamic team. This pharmacy trades 7 days a week so there will be some weekend shifts. You will kick yourself if you miss out on this rare opportunity.
Working on a 38+ hours a week, you will be supported by the Pharmacy Partner, a great Dispensary team and a high energy FOS team. The pharmacy is very much a forward dispensing site and offers most of the pharmacy services within a fast paced environment with a growing script trade. Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge across all community services to ensure you deliver the highest quality customer care when counselling or training your team. In this role you will be:
- Work toward improvement of profitability and the operation of Pharmacy.
- Lead from the front by a setting high standards of performance.
- Positive outgoing personality.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 3+ years community retail experience.
- Vaccination Accreditation. Confident empathic manner.
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional customer service, high level of Integrity.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 36170 and Leanne will then contact you to discuss your interest.