- Hourly rate from $50/hour + super.
- Relocation and rental assistance.
- Small fun team.
Client & Location Information:
Experience magic sunrises on crisp frost covered mornings, feed the giraffe or explore ancient caves in this central western NSW large regional city. A fantastic opportunity is now available for a dynamic Pharmacist in Charge to join their fun team to deliver high level customer care that keeps them returning over and over again.
- Pharmacist with 2+ years community experience.
- Potential 40 to 42+ hours available if required.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Build and maintain quality customer relationships.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- People skills and a willingness to grow in this fast paced environment.
Salary & Benefits:
Wonderful competitive salary package + relocation assistance is on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting Ref: 200036174, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au