- 2 clinic rooms - myriad of professional services.
- Start late roster to free up your mornings.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team and owner.
Client & Location Information:
Choosing to live on the Gold Coast is a lifestyle choice and this Pharmacist role provides that opportunity to embrace the mornings for a surf or stroll on the beach or bike ride - everyone operates at different speeds.
As the new team Pharmacist you will be working across professional services - encouraged to take ownership on an area of health if it's a passion of yours in particular, or this is a genuine opportunity to see where your interest and passion could be. This owner champions those who seek to use their initiative as they look to grow and develop their Pharmacist skill set.
8pm finishes could be your norm on each of your days with lunch time starts, but there is room to negotiate on this if you would prefer a variation in the roster to only work a couple of evenings each week.
You will be working with other Pharmacists, Interns and Dispense Technicians - an enthusiastic team of professionals who are all on the same career trajectory of up.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* An openness to building on your pharmacy skills.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively within your team.
* Effective and friendly communication style.
Salary & Benefits:
$45-hr M-F, Sat $55/hr, Sun $62/hr - all plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref # 44341