- 32-38hrs per week - your choice.
- $45/hr plus super.
- Professional services including immunising.
Client & Location Information:
Pharmacist in Charge role in the gorgeous Sunshine Coast Hinterland - 20 minutes from Maroochydore.
This permanent part-time 32 hrs or full-time 38hrs Pharmacist in Charge role will have you overseeing the operations of this friendly community pharmacy.
The store is open Monday to Friday 8-6 and Saturday mornings.
Fully flexible roster.
You will be working as Sole Pharmacist with Fred dispense for medium script trade with experienced tech support.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* This is a customer focussed Pharmacist role, so you must enjoy counselling and talking to customers.
* All levels of experience considered with newly registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
* Some previous exposure to professional services within a community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hr plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting job # 200035908, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org