* Full-time second pharmacist role with no weekend work!.
* Monthly petrol allowance + potential relocation assistance.
* All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Client & Location Information:
An opportunity has become available for a full time 2nd Pharmacist to join the team at a friendly community pharmacy in a small township located 1 hour north of metropolitan Melbourne.
You will be working a 40 hour week with no weekends or late nights, which allows for work/life balance.
Your main duties will include dispensing, checking scripts and Webster packs, counselling and recommending OTC products.
FRED dispense for a busy script trade.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Accredited to Vaccinate (preferred)
* All levels of experience considered
Salary & Benefits:
$40 - $45/hr plus super (negotiable) + $300/month petrol allowance.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200039268.